This is the fun part of book writing–the final result of a huge amount of work.
At last, rather than just reading your book on a computer screen, you can hold in your hand an actual printed book, the tangible result of your vision.
I can never forget the time I held my first book, the biography of legendary concert pianist Vladimir Horowitz. The book took 3 ½ years to write, and at last, it was done.
And so it is for FRANK FIUME, a pioneer in the youth sports industry and founder of i9 Sports, nation’s leading franchisor of youth leagues and camps.
After almost a year of intense work, Frank has finally completed his personal memoir, RUNNING WITH MY HEAD DOWN, a riveting motivational memoir that reveals the secrets to finding your life mission.
As he matures, he turns this passion for the game into a life purpose. Laser-focused, with nothing to lose, he runs toward his goal with his ‘head down,’ defying skeptics, ultimately becoming a pioneer in the youth sports industry.
Unlike any other author I’ve ever known, Frank is pulling out all the stops to hit a literary home run.
For starters, he’s hired the preeminent digital marketing guru in the U.S.. His name is Ken Gillett of Target Marketing, a cutting edge company that collaborates with such bestselling authors as Ray Dalio, Howard Marks, and Hillary Clinton.
Frank is also allied with Greenleaf Book Group, which has one of the best distribution networks in the U.S..
And that’s just the beginning, as all Frank’s TV, radio, newspaper and media appearances will be coordinated by Smith Publicity, which specializes in business book marketing, self-help book promotion, non-fiction book publicity and sports PR.
In his public speaking appearances, Fiume discusses the secrets to building a business from the ground up, entrepreneurial leadership, corporate life cycles, and the importance of personal development via seminars and retreats.
Frank’s speaking points include:
• The Entrepreneur Identity Crisis: How to overcome the self-limiting belief that your identity is your business.
• The Lonely at the Top Syndrome: How to build a solid relationship with your employees without losing your authority; and the secret to overcoming CEO isolation
• The Affluenza Affair: How to recreate the spark in your business in order to feel the same ambition and hunger as you once did.
• The Fundamentals of Franchising: Determining how and when to franchise your business, preparing for the peaks and valleys along the way.
• The Critics and Crisis: How to handle internal company crisis and external criticism.
• The Spiritual Awakening: How to expand your self-awareness through a passionate commitment to personal growth and self-care. What’s driving all this? Frank, who is As Frank demonstrates, when you have a passion and purpose, and when you’re laser-focused upon it, anything is possible.
Talk about getting your money’s worth! Don’t miss it. Here’s more about the book.